WEAVING AS MEDITATION II • Advanced Weaving Designs and Mindfulness Class, September 16 (2-4 pm) Sunday$30.00
SKILLS LEARNED •
• strengthen your meditation
• deepen your appreciation of color, pattern, design, and texture
• hone your metal frame loom weaving skills
• experience the comfort of community weaving in the company of others
MATERIALS REQUIRED • 10% off for class participants
• HD Harrisville Designs Potholder Loom Kit
• 2 bags of different colored HD Harrisville Designs Potholder Loops
• 2 hours
• Weaving as Meditation (intro class) or equivalent experience with potholder loom weaving
TEACHER • Kate Kilmurray is a long-time yogi and meditation teacher, who is passionate about helping people slow down to find stillness, spaciousness, and a connection with one’s creative spirit. She loves using her hands in craft to drop into deeper knowing and awareness.
Classes cannot be refunded if the event is within 5 days. Classes may be canceled within 2 days of the event if there are not enough registrations, in which case a full refund of the class fee would be provided.