GRA MITTS • Advanced Beginner Knitting, October 21 & November 4 (12-2 pm) Sundays$60.00
These easy fingerless gloves are a great intro to knitting on double point needles or knitting with thinner yarn (if you've only knit with super bulky in the past). Knit up in Woolfolk Sno or Tynd makes these mitts super soft and chic. The colors available are sophisticated and lovely earth tones. After knitting, they are lightly felted in the dryer to give a subtle halo glow. If you're looking for a small project that's easy to travel with... this is it!
SKILLS LEARNED •
• pfb (increase stitches)
• placing stitches on holder and picking up later
• knitting with double pointed needles
MATERIALS REQUIRED • 10% off for class and knit-a-long participants
• 1 skein Woolfolk Sno or Tynd Yarn
• US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles
• US 5 (3.75 mm) double pointed needles
• tapestry needles
• stitch markers
• KNIT 102, any Beginner Knit Class, or equivalent skills (cast on, knit stitch, purl stitch)
TEACHER • Jody James is a knit and crochet fanatic. She loves all things wild and colorful. Jody is never not knitting. Prepare to catch the bug!
Classes and workshops can be refunded if the event is more than 5 days from the date of the refund request. Classes may be canceled within 2 days of the event if there are not enough registrations, in which case a full refund would be provided.